Director - Robin Bloomberg
Team Fiddle is an energetic group of musicians that specialize in the performance of traditional folk music. With a large repertoire of music from Ireland, Scotland and the United States, Team Fiddle performances are sure to delight all ages. Fiddlers range in age from eleven-adult and are accompanied by guitar, penny whistle, piano and percussion. The group provides its own sound system, enabling it to perform all-size venues. Performance credits include:
- Metro Park Volunteer Recognition Banquet
- Habitat for Humanity Banquet
- United Way of Monroe County
- Mona Shores Fiddle Festival, Muskegon, Michigan
- Café Classics of Monroe
- IHM Motherhouse, Monroe
- Brownstown Senior Center Texas Barbeque
- Over 50 Club, Gibralter, Michigan
- John Dingle Rally
- Monroe County Fair
- Flat Rock Concert in the Park Series
- Alice Lorraine Care Center
- Alterra Care Center
- Mercy Memorial Rehabilitation Center
- Mayfly Festival, Lake Erie Metro Park
- River Raisin Centre for the Arts
- Ground Round Restaurant, Livonia, Michigan
Robin Bloomberg holds her Bachelor of Music degree from The University of Michigan and her Master of Music Degree from The Ohio State University. She is the former director of orchestras for the Mona Shores Public Schools in western Michigan, and The Wellington School of Columbus, Ohio. Robin is also past director of Capital University's Community Music School Chamber Orchestra, Ohio State University Pre-College Strings Program, and Elementary ASTA camps in Ohio, Michigan and Alaska. Robin is Past-President of the Ohio String Teacher's Association.
A cellist, Robin has performed with community and professional orchestras in Michigan and Ohio including The Dearborn Symphony, The West Shore Symphony, Opera Columbus, and Ballet Metropolitan Orchestra in Columbus. She currently enjoys performing chamber music locally with The TrioDeLafayette.
Robin lives in Monroe with her husband Jeff and children Daniel and Deborah. In addition to her responsibilities with the RRCA's Team Fiddle, she teaches privately and runs Michigan sales and service for The Baroque Violin Shop of Cincinnati, Ohio.